UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Monday, April 11, 2005

ANOTHER TRUCKER'S CASE - PART 2

I don't know who I cut off on the freeway but I took off. This thing followed me at a speed that was just unbelievable for about 5 miles and I was kind of looking out the corner of my eye feeling that it was staring at me. It kinda of veered off and then it was gone. I thought about it... "I bet this was a UFO and I don't believe it. I actually saw it. I am going to be one of those people who report it." I had seen it and I pulled over again because the curiosity killed me.

I pulled over and I saw this light on the opposite mountain. This one was in colors; red, blue and green. It appeared almost the shape of an airplane. But, as I said, it wasn't that far above me and it wasn't that big. Maybe 3 foot in diameter type of thing. No longer than 3 feet in length.
I shut off the motor in the truck and there was some traffic but not very much. If a plane was that low you should be able to hear the engine. I heard nothing. This thing kind of cruised on an angle over the top of my truck - went off to the mountains and then over the mountains, the came back the same direction. I never heard an engine.

It had this most awesome bright looking laser beam, not a red laser beam, just a white color - like a flashlight but very sharp. You know it is a laser. It was very pinpoint sharp. It was about 300 yards away. It just kind of grazed the side of the mountain like it was looking for something, then it took off and I didn't see it.

I looked over again and I saw a lot of those lights again right over the Air Force Base. It was like a lot of action over there. I thought maybe the Air Force is doing something. I was trying to get it out of my head.

Why make a crank call to you guys, you know? But it ws still bothering me.

The rest of the way I was still having these hallucinations. I was very tired and there would have been no reason for me to be so tired.

I went into a filling station and I was looking over Las Vegas. I could still see those lights. Now they were on the southern section of town - western southern section in the corner around Ceasars Palace area. I see the lights so I point them out to the guy at the station. I said, you probably will think I am crazy but those lights are moving awful weird to me. They were kind of in a formation. The guy said, "Oh, its just the airplanes coming in for a landing." So I agreed with him just for my own well being. I figured maybe he is right. That's a logical explanation but for some reason which is really odd the gas station attendant - (I told him I saw this thing and it was like an airplane and that it had green, red and blue lights) said, "Well, that's a special weapon that the Air Force has come out with, very sophisticated and top secret." I never even asked him why if it was so top secret why would they be flying it over the "15 Freeway" when there is traffic around. You would think they would do that in some rural section of the desert, you know. And how would he know about it?

I pulled out of the gas station to the side of the road on my way back to California. I pulled over right as I entered the freeway. I pulled over and looked at those lights and I watched them and they weren't in formation any more. They kind of broke off and then they would get back in and then they would break off again.

Meanwhile, there were actually planes flying about in that area but did they see them, that is the question.

I carried on down the freeway and I hallucinated again. I pulled off at an off ramp. God knows why I pulled off! I had no idea why I pulled off but I pulled off and I got right back on! I drove right through Baker and I don't know why I pulled off that off ramp.

I smacked the brakes once. I locked up the trailer cause I thought I saw an animal cross the road. Stupid things.

I blacked out at one point and I was in the next lane. I was in the slow lane all the time and now I ended up in the next lane and I thought God, what is happening to me? I figured I may have gone to sleep or maybe I ought to go to sleep. But before I had even thought of that I had pulled over several times now on this highway. Over to the side, then I would drive right back out again.

Now when I get up to this one section - "Razor, Razor Road" overpass, it was very dark and there was no traffic. I pulled over and a few cars had passed me after I pulled over. I crawled in the sleeper. I shut off my headlights but I left the trailer lights and dashlights on.

I jumped in the sleeper and I hear this short - the massive popping sound of an electrical cord and I looked and my dash lights were flickering on and off. This still never occured to me that this is a UFO, you know? It was the furthest thing from my mind. I looked in the rear view mirror and I saw the actual sparks. I didn't see anybody there but I saw sparks and then I saw the trailer lights themselves and they looked like they actually blew up. They looked like they popped they got so much voltage. Then they would come back on slowly to full brightness, then they would pop again and then come back on slowly and then the trailer and truck started bouncing around like I was experiencing some massive earthquake.

I jumped from the sleeper and here again I don't know why I did this. I don't know the reason that I did this. I jumped from the sleeper and into the driver's seat and started the truck. One hand on the steering wheel and one hand on the shifter knob and when I started the truck I never put my foot on the gas pedal. I put it on the clutch and the pedal went down on its own automatically, at the same time that happened the trailer...

To be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com