UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

THE LACERTA FILE - II

Question: Have you a special symbol or something like that with which we can identify your kind?

Answer: We have two major symbols representing our species. One (the more ancient) symbol is a blue serpent with four white wings on a black background (the colors have religious meanings for us). This symbol was used from certain parts of my society, but it is today very seldom -- you humans have copies it very often in your old writings. The other symbol is a mystic being your would call a "Dragon" in the shape of a circle with seven white stars in the middle. This symbol is much more common today. If you see one of those symbols on a cylindrical craft I've described in my previous answer or on some underground installation, this thing or place belongs definitely to us (and I would advise you to go away from there as soon as possible).

Question: The seven stars in the second symbol you've mentioned -- do they mean the Pleiades?

Answer: Pleiades? No. Actually, the seven stars are planets and moons and they are a symbol for our former seven colonies in the solar system. The stars are shown in front of a blue background and the dragon-circle means the shape of Earth. The seven white stars mean Moon, Mars, Venus and 4 moons of Jupiter and Saturn, we had colonized in the past. Two colonies are no longer in use and abandoned, so 5 stars would be more correct.

Question: As you have not allowed me to make photos -- what would be very useful to prove your real existence and the truth of this story -- can you describe yourself in detail?

Answer: I know that it would be helpful to prove the authenticity of this interview if you can make some photos of me. Otherwise, you humans are very skeptical so even if you had such photos, many of your kind would say that they are a fraud, that I'm just a masked human woman or something like that (that would be very offensive for me). You must understand, that I can't give you permission to make photos of me or of my equipment. This has various reasons, which I want not to discuss with you further, but one of the reasons is the keeping up of the secrecy of our existence, another reason is more religious. Nevertheless, you have permission to make drawings of my look and of my equipment I can show you later. I can also try to describe myself, but I doubt that others of your kind will be able to imagine my real look just from simple words, because the automatic denial of the existence of reptilian species and generally of intelligent species other than your own is part of the programming of your mind. Well, I will try.

Imagine the body of a normal human woman and you have at first a good imagination of my body. Lie you, I have a head, two arms, two hands, two legs and two feet and the proportions of my body are like yours. As I'm female I have also two breasts despite our reptile origin, we have started to give milk to our babies during the evolution process -- this happened around 30 million years ago -- because this is the best thing to keep the young alive. Evolution had done this for your species already in the dinosaur age and -- a little bit later -- also for ours. That means not that we are now real mammals but the breasts of us are not as large as those of human woman and the size of them is generally equal for every female of my kind. The external reproduction organs are for both sexes smaller than those of humans, but they are visible and they have the same function as yours (another gift of evolution to our species).

My skin is mainly of a green-beige color -- more pale green -- and we have some patterns of brown irregular dots (each dot of the size of 1 - 2 centimeters) on our skin and in our face (the patterns are different for both sexes but females have more, especially n the lower body and in the face). You can see them in my case as two lines over the eyebrows crossing my forehead, at my cheek and at my chin. My eyes are a little bit larger than human eyes (for this reason, we can see better in the darkness) and usually dominated from the large black pupils, which are surrounded from a small bright-green iris size from a small black line to a wide-open egg-shaped oval, because our retina is very light sensitive and the pupil must compare this. We have external round ears but they are smaller and not so curved as yours, but we can hear better because our ears are more sensitive for sonic (we can also hear a wider range of sonic). There is a muscle or "lid" over the ears which can completely close them (for example under water). Our nose is more pointed and there is a V-shaped curving between the nostrils, which enabled the ancestors to "see" temperature. We have lost most of this ability, but we can still feel temperature much better with this "organ." Our lips are shaped like yours (those of females a little bit larger than those of males) but of a pale brown color and our teeth are very white and strong and a little bit longer and sharper then your soft mammal teeth. We have no different hair colors like you (but there is a tradition to color the hairs in different ages) and the original color is -- like mine -- a greenish brown. Our hairs are thicker and stronger than yours and they grow very slow. In addition, the head is the only part of our body where we have hair.

Our body, arms and legs are similar in shape and size to yours, but the color is different (green-beige, like the face) and there are scalelike structures on the upper legs (over the knee) and upper arms (over the elbow). Our five fingers are a little bit longer and thinner than human fingers and our skin on the palm is plain, so we have no lines like you but again a combination of a scalelike skin structure and of the brown dots (both sexes have the dots on the palm) and we have no fingerprints like you. If you touch my skin, you will feel that it is smoother than your hair skin. There are small sharp horns on the upside of both middle fingers. The fingernails are gray and generally longer than yours. You see that my nails are not so long and round at the top. This is because I'm female. Males have sharp pointed nails with a length of sometimes 5 or 6 of your centimeters. The following feature is very different from your body and part of our reptilian original: if you touch the backside of my upper body you will feel a hard bony line through my clothing. This is not my spine but a very difficult shaped external plate-structure of skin and tissue following exactly our spine from the head to the hip. There is an extremely high number of nerves and large blood vessels in this structure and in the plates (which are around two or three centimeters long and very touch sensitive -- this is the reason why we have always problems to sit in chairs with a back like this chair). The main task of these small plates (beside a role in our sexuality) is simply the regulation of our body temperature and if we sit in natural or artificial sunlight, these plates become more blood-filled and the vessels become wider and the sun is able to heat up our reptiloid blood (which circulates through the body and through the plates) for many degrees and that gives us a great pleasure.

What else is different from your kind? Oh, we have no navel, because we were born in a different way to your mammal birth. The other exterior differences from your kind are minor and I think I must not mention all now, because most of them are not visible if we wear clothing. I hope the description of my body was detailed enough.

To be continued

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com